In the United States there are thousands of residential electrical fires each year, resulting in hundreds of deaths, thousands of injuries, and millions of dollars in property damage. Many of these fires are caused by micro-arcing within wires, loose connections behind the walls or even connected devices. Too many of these problems go unnoticed until there is an imminent fire hazard.
Fire Safety, Simplified
Ting is Proactive, Preventive and Simple. Ting pinpoints and identifies the unique signals generated by tiny electrical arcs, the precursors to imminent fire risks. These signals are incredibly small but are clearly visible thanks to Ting’s advanced detection technology.
Ting utilizes two parts: an easy- to-install smart sensor plug (made in the USA), and a connected app that monitors electrical patterns and keeps you informed about what’s going on with your electrical system.
Here’s what you’ll get with a Ting Electrical Fire Hazard Monitor installed in your home:
- Ting monitors your entire home for electrical fire hazards day and night.
- Ting delivers real-time notifications regarding the health of your home’s electrical system and the things connected to it.
- The Ting Service Team will reach out to coordinate a mitigation plan if an electrical hazard is detected.
- Your Ting Service includes $1,000 as a credit toward the remediation of electrical fire hazards.*
- If your Ting sensor fails to operate, we’ll replace it free of charge.*
- Peace of mind protection for your loved ones and your property